What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools which own an essential role for the supply of information. Among other things, they enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered depending on the information obtained.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two kinds of data can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: Cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information which is collected by means of these are managed by a third-party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: Data is still stored in the device and can be accessed and processed during a wider period of time.
There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a web page and they let us to control traffic and data communication, identify a session and using security elements during navigation amongst many other options.
- Personalisation cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in your terminal, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow us to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website to draw up navigation profiles of the users in order to develop improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be available. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website at any time.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Cookies used on www.arisoltur.es
Analysis cookies allow the measurement and analysis of website activity and the creation of user navigation profiles.
We use GOOGLE ANALYTICS’ cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that will allow us to understand how users use our website in order to improve it and adjust it to our visitors’ preferences.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. You can obtain more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service in the following links:
Data obtained through your navigation that can be analised will be:
- The provider’s domain name (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- Date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the times of greatest traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- Internet address from which the link to our website originated. Thanks to this information, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve their content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
Are cookies anonymous?
bottom or top of any portal page with each login so that you are aware.
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The warning is hidden from this page.